Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Street Bob v Crossbones



I don't know what got into me lately. Since my first demo ride of Street Bob the other day, suddenly I have this thought about softail Crossbones. My vision of a Street Bob is that I will customise it to look like a retro bobber with sprung solo seat, ape hanger, chunky front tire, springer front fork and bobbed rear fender. I realised now that half of the things that I want for a bobber look is already come in stock for the Crossbones model.

So I figured instead of paying more to customise the Street Bob to look like an Old Skool bobber, why dont I just buy a Crossbones where the most I need to modify is the rear fender.

But I am not comfortable in changing decision just like this. I need to think the pro and cons between these two great models. I have been dreaming about Street Bob for queit some times now and changing that dream should take a slighly more time to justify it.

So I probably may not buy Street Bob now. Well, we will see.






Pictures scooped from the WWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails